Skip to content
- I/we have read and agree to abide by the Bozeman Farmers’ Market Regulations and Contract.
- I/we will make sure that anyone assisting me with my booth will also follow these Regulations and Contract.
- I /we agree to treat fellow vendors, customers & Market Directors with respect and courtesy & have fun!
- I /we understand that the Market follows the guidelines of the City of Bozeman’s zero tolerance for Bullying.
- I/we the applicant(s) have read the “Conditions of the Show” above and agree to abide by said conditions. In addition,
- I/we, the applicant(s), do expressly release the Producer (Friends of Parks, Bogert Farmers’ Market and its staff and volunteers) and the City of Bozeman from any and all liability for any damage, injury or loss to any person, business or property, which may arise from the licensing and occupation of the exhibit space by the applicant(s).
- I/we agree to hold and save the Producer and owner of the show sites harmless of any damage, injury or loss by reason thereof. I/we understand that the fee is not refundable. I/we give permission to use my name, business name, slide/image descriptions, item prices, photographs, videotape, or images of my items or me for any and all purposes.
- I/we understand that this Contract is for the safety & success of the Market.
- I /we realize that if I do not follow these rules, I am thus, choosing to forfeit my booth!